influenster

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Things That Changed Me

I was just talking to my husband about how I have changed since I gave birth. I used to cuss a lot , I used to be able to handle watching horror movies and tolerate cussing in a lot of situations. But in the past year and a half , I have become closer to God and closer to realizing more and more that a lot of things I was doing and some I still do are sinful. I have been working to correct that. Giving birth has made me realize I need to be more spiritual. It has made me realize that my son is a gift from God to help me realize that the message he is sending me is to see the error of my ways. Well it worked. And I struggle everyday to do what's right and to not get angry in sin. I work to change my train of thought with my judging , my eating, my patience, my belief in God and being more grateful everyday. I repent almost every night and some nights I'm either closer or farther away and I either start over or move forward. I try to read the bible at bedtime and pretty much learn it all over again. I do make sure to thank God many times everyday for everything , especially for all I have been given in this life. I try not to take things for granted anymore. I'm not trying to be perfect in any way, just better. I know He loves me for me and he is there unconditionally no matter what. That is amazing. Thank you God for this life and all the gifts you have given me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment