influenster

Friday, January 24, 2014

Health and Wellness/Influenster

I'm not the skinniest girl out here but I have a goal to be healthier and in better shape. I used to blame my thyroid and I blamed baby weight. But it was all my over eating causing the weight gain. In 2013, I started watching my portions and walking three times a day with my son. I lost 27 pounds but now that it's winter, that's a little harder. So we alternate going to the gym. I try to stay away from a lot of soda and sugars and focus on proteins , fruits and vegetables. I may not be a big wellness advocate honestly but I do want to reach my goal while teaching my family to eat healthier and watch portions. My husband is now my biggest support and gives me that push I need to stay motivated. I know there are lots of different pills and certain diets out there but, what works best for me is smaller portions and less sugar. I can't wait for summer again so I can get outside for my workouts and play with my child. It's great cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment