Tuesday, January 14, 2014
The Outdoors
There's nothing I love more then being outside and seeing the sun and the beautiful blue skies. I love taking my camera with me on walks and capturing nature. I grew up outside pretty much. Learned to fish , camp and go on boat rides on the water. I like to help take care of nature as well. I pick up litter and help animals if they need it. I love planting trees and flowers and feeding the different beautiful birds. Where I live , it's not warm that long in the year so I take every advantage there is to be outside and enjoy the fresh air. At night I love being in the country and seeing the moon and stars as vivid as the ycan be. The land is very flat here so it looks like the stars are touching the horizon and you can see for miles and miles around. I miss the hills of Indiana but, by far the skies here are the most beautiful I have ever seen. I'm hoping my son becomes a nature lover as well. I want for him to want to be outside as much as I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment