Sunday, January 26, 2014
Pretty Puppies ,Fuzzy Fur Babies
I think Dogs are the most loyal and true pets anyone can have. I had a lot of dogs growing up. I loved every one of them. When I was 10 , we got two collies ,Ozzy and Katie. That breed ended up being our families favorite breed. We had chows , and labs and other breeds as well though. Some in my family love chihuahuas as well. They say you cant teach an old dog new tricks? Yes you can because I did. I adopted a sable and white collie , Sable. She was 5 years old an I was able to teach her new things just like a puppy. She was almost 12 when I lost her. She walked without a leash and could be trusted to go out and come back in without any trouble. Sometimes she would open the door herself. She was my rock through a lot of emotional id had in the years she was with me. She loved everybody. I truly believe dogs are humans best friend and when they are raised right and shown unconditional love , you have a friend for life. I'm hoping once we get our own house , we can get our son a puppy and maybe he will love dogs as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment