Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Eco friendly
One of my favorite ways to be Eco-Friendly is to walk or ride a bike to places or just for fun. I know a lot of pollution comes from vehicles. Other ways I like to try to help the environment is recycling anything and everything possible. I fill my recycle bin everyday. I like knowing that it is going to be saved and used for something else or made into something else. I don't do enough to help but I do feel good about what I do accomplish. Every little bit helps. Ways to be for environmentally ware is to make an effort to reuse and recycle. If you see discarded trash on the ground, pick it up. If your destination can be walked to , do it or ride your bike. Reuse bottles like soda ones for bird feeders or holders for different household items. I save the little trays my sons food comes in for other things. I wanna use an old muffin pan for flower seed starters. I like coming up with ideas for reusing things and hopefully lessening the amount of needless waste that leaves this house. I like some eco products like St. Ive's , its really gentle on my face and skin as well. I've come to like stuff that's all natural and gentler on my skin without the harmful chemicals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment