influenster

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Pumpkin Voxbox /Downy fabric softener review

I recently received Ultra Downy Fabric Softener complimentary of Influenster for testing and review. I have used this product my whole life. It always makes me think of my grandmother who passed away a couple years ago. It was the only brand she would ever use. When I use Downy , I think of her and how good her house would smell and how soft and warm her blankets would be. Downy is a family tradition for me and it always will be. Downy Fabric Softener smells good and lasts on our laundry for a long time. My laundry stays fresh and smelling good for weeks. My favorite Downy is the sun blossom scent. The one I received from Influenster is the April Fresh. It is amazing as well. My family and I will always use Downy Fabric Softener.

No comments:

Post a Comment